Outdoor Kitchens and Living/Entertaining Areas – incorporating stainless steel cabinets - make backyard entertaining convenient, chic and carefree. Contractors, builders and kitchen dealers have come to the right place for state-of-the-art stainless steel cabinet design, the most extensive line of cabinetry offered anywhere, and unmatched simplicity of installation.
Outdoor kitchens incorporating stainless steel cabinetry are available in a variety of decorative finishes. Call toll free
888-441-0537 for expert Outdoor Kitchen service
Significant added value
The National Association of Home Builders estimates that outdoor living/cooking areas can add as much 130% of their cost to the purchase price.
- A builder assembling homes on spec would command top dollar from the investment.
- Contractors advising homeowners about new construction, remodeling, and landscaping can make confident recommendations of the added value of outdoor kitchens.
- Kitchen dealers can proudly offer outdoor kitchen designs with a true selling point – return on investment.
Commercial outdoor kitchens can increase your profit-generating square footage while offering your guests casual dining and the opportunity to see food preparation, which is a popular restaurant design style.
Top five reasons you will find our kitchen cabinetry superior
- We manufacture modular cabinets in 3” increments like standard kitchen cabinets to enable you to “cut and paste” the sizes and configurations that best fit your design.
- Appliance cabinetry is engineered to fit • grills • side burners • sear pods • range tops • gourmet power burners • and bartender centers of EVERY major manufacturer. Power burner cabinets are available in standard height and a lower version for “boils”.
- Appliance bases are designed to be 6” wider than appliance width so they can fit any grill manufacturer’s products. You simply provide the brand name and manufacturer’s specifications.
- A “trim kit” is specifically designed for each appliance to insure a proper fit.
- 5. Our outdoor kitchens have base cabinetry to accommodate • smoker/pizza ovens • wok burners • warming drawers • under-counter refrigerators • sinks • kitchen provisions • storage and wall cabinetry for glassware.
The convenience to homeowners sells itself, as modern hosts realize they can handle cooking while entertaining, serving drinks and food, and even cleaning up.
A Decorator and Designer’s Dream
- The stunning simple beauty of stainless steel can be adapted to other décor plans. Several door styles allow for a match to any decorating scheme. These doors can be further tailored with inserts that can be painted or wood grained.
- In fact, entire doors and drawers, or complete outdoor kitchens can be painted with designer colors in outdoor-rated powder coat.
- You can order from 10 wood species, the inks of which are applied over a powder coat base. Customers find it remarkably realistic.
- The decorating variations ensure you get a result that’s not cookie cutter, but rather unique.
About our warranty,/strong>
Your stainless steel cabinetry comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Stainless steel is easy to clean. Use any of the available stainless cleaners to find one you prefer. In areas where there is an abundance of salt in the air from the ocean or near pools where chlorine is in the air, a slightly more oily cleaner may offer better protection.
Designing Outdoor Kitchens
A simple computer program is available on the web site under the “Designing Your Outdoor Kitchen” button that allows you to ‘copy and paste” pictures from the complete cabinet line to meet the space-available specifications. Included are “drop in” renderings for a host of appliances. Base cabinetry starts at a width of 9 inches and is manufactured in 3-inch increments up to 48 inches, appliance cabinets handle grills up to 56 inches and wall cabinets are available in 12-42 inches wide and 12-42 inches high in 3 inch increments. Tall (pantry) and oven cabinets are also available.
Outdoor kitchens of distinction begin with unmatched manufacturing. Call toll free 888-441-0537
Our outdoor kitchens are shipped anywhere in the United States and worldwide.